حول Anas MASSNAOUI:
As a Full Stack Developer with experience in React, Node.js, I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality web and mobile applications for clients. My experience working in an agency setting and my internship have equipped me with the ability to develop and maintain complex, feature-rich applications.
I am passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, and I am always open to new opportunities and challenges to expand my skills and experience. I am a team player and enjoy collaborating with other developers and teams to deliver the best results for clients. I possess strong communication skills, which enable me to effectively communicate with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
With my technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and ability to work well in a team environment, I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality work and exceed client expectations. I am excited to continue my career as a Full Stack Developer and look forward to working on new and challenging projects.
Full Stack Developer at AppMakersLA, Remote (US based company) Dec 2021 – present
I am a Full Stack Developer with experience in building and maintaining web and mobile apps for clients. My technical skills include React Native Web and Node.js. I have experience working on various projects in an agency setting, where I was part of a team responsible for delivering high-quality apps to clients.
- I worked on the Eksperience app, which is a unique platform for celebrities to connect with their followers and provide a variety of experiences such as selling/buying items, playing live video games, sharing posts on social media, requesting personalized signatures, and participating in video calls. I am proud to be part of a team that has successfully launched and maintains the Eksperience app.
- ASL Flurry - A puzzle app/game for deaf people that allows users to learn and have fun while improving their American Sign Language skills. I was working as a Backend Developer on this project, using Node.js to build and maintain the backend.
- As a dedicated Frontend Developer on the Working United project, I played a crucial role in the development of a contractor marketplace app using React Native. Collaborating within a team, we successfully addressed the challenge faced by contractors in finding and hiring employees for short-term jobs. I contributed to the implementation of an intuitive and user-friendly interface, enabling contractors to seamlessly post job opportunities and connect with qualified candidates. By leveraging my skills in React Native development, I helped create a solution that simplifies the hiring process for contractors and enhances their productivity.
Full Stack Developer Intern at Decenture, Remote (UAE based startup) Mar 2021 – July 2021
Decenture is an ecosystem for Higher Education that uses blockchain technology to bring all transactions and activities for students, and make them accessible to schools and students only.
As a Full Stack Developer intern i was responsible for:
- Maintaining the mobile app (React Native) on both platforms (Android, IOS). - Maintaining the web platform (NestJs, React).
- Deploying on AWS
Full Stack Developer Intern at OCP, Casablanca (Morocco based company) Sep 2019 – Jan 2020
OCP is a Moroccan state-owned phosphate rock miner, phosphoric acid manufacturer and phosphate fertilizer producer.
I completed an internship as a Full Stack Developer, where I was part of three different teams working on various projects.
- In the first team, I worked on a web application that allowed multiple users to simultaneously use an industrial strength simulation software called Vensim. The software was traditionally only available to use on local PCs with individual licenses. Our team used React for the front-end and Python for the backend to develop a solution that allowed for remote access and simultaneous use of the software through a queue system.
- In the second team, I was part of the backend team that built an application that allowed businesses to upload documentation and costs. We used React for the front-end and Spring-Boot for the backend.
- In the third team, we worked on a web application that helped a company streamline their claims process. We met with the client to understand their specific needs and developed a web application using React for the front-end and Python for the backend. The application allows staff members to register and get approved by an admin, and then add a claim which follows a specific pipeline. Every staff member has a specific role in the pipeline and the application is designed to make it easy for staff members to track and handle claims.
being part of 42 network, by participating in 1337 school in Khouribga, allows me to have the base of software engineering by recoding linux tools such ls, bash, by using c language, after that I have joined an internship where I learned more about web development.
محترفون من نفس قطاع التكنولوجيا والإنترنت مثل Anas MASSNAOUI
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Khouribga, إقليم خريبكة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Anas
وظائف بالقرب من Khouribga, إقليم خريبكة
AKDITAL Khouribga, المغرب CDI
Nous recherchons une Chargée Ressources Humaines sur notre site de Khouribga.Missions :Conseiller les opérationnels sur tous les domaines des RH (législation sociale, gestion de carrières, recrutement ...
M Annonce Khouribga, المغرب دوام كامل
Khouribga · Publiée le: 22 Aug-9:34 · Annonce N°: Dans le cadre de renforcement de notre équipe, nous recrutons un technicien en Informatique, de formation bac+02 en génie informatique, issu de l'IS ...
NBS Consulting CASABLANCA - Mâarif, المغرب CDI
Définition de la solution technique à partir des besoins clientsDéveloppement et paramètre des solutions SalesforceDéfinition de la stratégie de tests, pilotage et réalisationAssistance du support pen ...